- How am I paid?
- The property owner is paid within 24 hours of the hunt confirmation payment.
- What fee does Click Bid Hunt charge?
- 40% of the total transaction.
- Do I have to commit to a minium number of hunts per year?
- No - that's what is great about Click Bid Hunt. You will have 3 options
once receiving a bid to hunt on your property - Accept/Counter/Decline. You will also have an
option to set a Hunt Now Price.
- How should I interact with hunters on my property?
- How you interact with hunters on your property is up to you but we recommend
you limit interaction (especially during a hunt). If there is an emergency use your best
judgement. If there are any issues with the hunters please contact Click Bid Hunt
directly at 859-462-7222. We will handle the issue very quickly.
- Can hunters stay overnight?
- YES - primitive camping is permitted on all properties for any hunt that is booked for more than one day.
- What if my property is damaged?
- Click Bid Hunt will hand property damage on a case-by-case basis. We ask our hunters to
respect the property and to leave it better than they found it.
- ATV/UTV Use
- This is part of the bid process. Please review the bid carefully in regards to ATV/UTV permission.
- How do I get the property address?
- To protect our property owners the address is only released after the hunt confirmation is fully
processed including payment.
- Can I camp overnight?
- Yes. Primitive camping is permitted on all properties for any hunt that is booked for more than one day.
- What about tree stands?
- Climbers and no permanent stands are permitted on all properties.
- How does the property owner know who I am?
- The property owner and hunter will receive a unique confirmation number for the hunt.
We request that our hunters place that number in the dash of the vehicle parked on the property.
- What if I'm hurt on the property?
- Click Bid Hunt covers our hunters and property owners on all properties with hunters
- What if I need to reschedule or cancel my hunt?
- You can request a date change with the property owner
- You can post and sell your hunt
- Click Bid Hunt does not refund booked hunts
If you have more questions please contact Click Bid Hunt directly at 859.462.7222 or email
your questions to ClickBidHunt@gmail.com